Wednesday 22 August 2007

Oh NO! I'm sick again! (22.08.07)

Man...this is like major dejavu! Exactly the same...well maybe not "exactly" the same as the last snow trip....but I'm sick again! Except this time I've by passed the one night of flu symptoms (thank god) and jumped straight to the bad cold! So I was feeling a little out of it on Monday after sleeping till 12pm (good thing I took the day off), but I just thought that was because I'm recovering from the sleep debt of the weekend. Tuesday came, and I could semi tell that I was getting sick from a sore throat...and today I woke up and felt totally disgusting. As the day progressed, it just got worse and I started to really block up...my nose...my ears...sinus...you name it. Not Happy Jan! Had a quick hangout session with Goce & Anthony after work, then met up with KT to get picked up by Ahman. I felt so sick on the ride home it sucked big time. Thank god to Junee! She's a gift from heaven. By the time we got home through the peak hour traffic, there was yummy Japanese curry waiting for us. I LUV YOU JUNEE....LOTS & LOTS & LOTS & LOTS..............it's like 8:52pm now and I've already hopped into bed with my laptop. Must be asleep by 9:30pm....this is a promise I will keep Markdot ;)

Luv ya Junee...best little sis ever xox

On a more random note, The dodgy curry was being as dodgy as ever. He found some old ass science goggles the other day....with gold rims and all....reminds me of a trucker's version of goggles or something. Of course with no shame..(lol) he has begun wearing them to all his prac classes. He luvs it....what can I say. I do enjoy a good laugh at work :)

No comments: