Monday 29 October 2007

Brunch & Photo taking with Häns (20.10.07)

Organized to have brunch with Häns today on Brunswick St. It was such a fantastic sunny day. I was originally planning to take him to Babka Bakery, however we ended up @ Idibidi so that we could sit in the sun ;)
As expected, food was fantastic, we got our coffees, and I had the Moroccan lentils & split pea soup while Häns got the Eggs Florentine. We chatted heaps about life, boys, politics, the world blah blah blah....It was immensely enjoyable! I luv hanging out with Häns coz he just knows so much about everything...it's just so interesting speaking to him...I'm always very intrigued by him! He is also now my "French tutor". I learnt about the irregular verbs like être, avoir & aller, and also the regular er verbs such as donner and parler. It was fun....I would love to be able to speak French...it's such a beautiful language when spoken well.

Anyhooo...after food and just chillaxing for a long while, we decided that we'd do a bit of walking around so we ended up frolicking the streets of Fitzroy and the city, taking photos of nice buildings. Häns told me that he was doing lino cuts of old architecture so that also inspired me to be kinda arty. We also visited this really kool arts supply shop in Fitzroy so that Häns could buy some ink for printing. I can't wait to see his finished product! How exciting!!

We ventured from Brunswick St. all the way up to St Patrick's Cathedral, then the Treasury Gardens, Parliament House before walking all the way back down Brunswick St to Joe's Garage to meet up with Ginger, Ahmen and PowPow. By the time we got to Joe's Garage I was so tired and thirsty I could've fainted. Bought myself this massive smoothie and chugged it in like a minute...Ginger was quite impressed and actually so was I loL.






It was a super duper day! Can't wait to do this more often ;)

For the pretty pictures we took, visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/PhotoTakingWithHans201007

No comments: