Sunday 14 October 2007

Random Chillaxing Sunday (14.10.07)

After like 4 hours of sleep...I got up to meet Ben for breakfast...or more like brunch actually. T'was such a totally random day today!
So I decided to drive coz i couldn't be stuffed waiting for the tram, they take forever to come on a Sunday! So I thought I might as well give him a lift...only to find out that we had to go buy milk and exchange them for golf clubs??!!! RANDOM loL. So after driving around for a while we finally end up getting food on Glenferrie road. No need to say, I was still totally running off adrenalin from my fortnight of not being able to sleep, and still living in a complete over-driven state! Nonetheless...breakfast was fun, except for the fact that they took forever with our orders!

After brunch...we ventured to Ben's mate's (Charles) place via my house...as I wasn't really expecting to be going to a golf driving range...so had left my cold&flu tablets at home...and trust me, I really needed the pseudoephedrine loL. After I was all drugged up and happy again...we picked up Charles and drove to whoop whoop land and hit some golf balls. It was OK, but given that I'd had no sleep and that the driving range was not exactly the most sociable place to be, I wasn't really giving it much of a shot. I played a little...and of course I was totally un-co..(not that I cared much) loL. However, I can see how people get addicted to this though...If i was actually in the mood...I could see myself coming here with good mates or Ginger and just practising the whole day away...coz it does get pretty exciting when you actually hit the ball, and it makes a projectile motion loL! Maybe I'll go back another day....

There was a very very kool lizard wondering about the driving range, so of course i whipped out my sexy Canon Ixus and took a couple of snaps ;P



After we went through the buckets of golf balls...mostly thanx to Ben and Charles, we got ice-cream ate them while hanging out and just chatting at a park till evening before all heading home. The park was nice...i think it was my favourite part of the day! So that was my random random Sunday ;)