Sunday 14 October 2007

GOD'S KITCHEN (6.10.07)

haha...after a whole working week of not sleeping...what a better way to party on even more by going to GOD'S KITCHEN!....


It was the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE EVER!... had so so so much fun.
Actually managed to fall asleep a couple of hours before the event. Ginger got me up at around 10pm and I was actually so so so tired that I was so on the verge of just not going! THANK GOD that I went....coz otherwise i would've regretted it big time!

Ahmen was super duper and gave us a lift in, as it was freezing cold and we were all only wearing Ts and shorts....with our extra comfy shoes (I luv my Onisuka Tigers), ready to rip the GK dance floor up. We got to Rod Laver Arena around 11pmish and I also realized that my mobile phone fell out of my short pockets after we got in...which really sucked...coz i felt so venerable with out it. It would've been impossible to find anyone with out a phone in that crowd. IT WAS JUST MASSIVE! So we made sure we stuck together the whole time.

We also met up with SJ there and after taking our pink hearts...we just went for it to the dance floor. Through out the night we met up with lots of Ginger's mates..and I also caught up with Shannon which was super duper. There was a lot of luv and happiness....it was great! And one of the best things was that the crowd was awesome...there wasn't much of the club sleaziness at all...everyone was just super duper friendly and psyched, throwing compliments to each other!



The highlight of the night for me was being saved by a random guy (haha..BEN!) who saw some yucky horny British guy trying to chat me up...and me obviously throwing one liners back at him while trying to dance and not even making eye contact. Then later on I found out that he was kinda there with some guys Ginger knew so..we ended up ripping up GK together...then Shell Petrol station..then the after party at QBH. It's such a small world...it turns out that he knows all these people that I also know loL, don't you just luv it when that just keeps happening.



In terms of music, GENERATION NEXT had the best music and I was having the time of my life in that tent! We checked out some of the other tents briefly..but we mostly were in GENERATION NEXT or the main arena.


So Basically...YAY! I'm no longer a rave virgin...and I'M SO FREAKING GLAD I WENT!
We got home Sunday morning around 11am...Ginger and I were KOed straight till 7:30pmish. So no need to say...my body clock continued to be completely stuffed up...and with all the lack of sleep I GOT SICK!

No comments: