Sunday 25 November 2007

SYDNEY (14-18.11.07)

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD...................SYDNEY WAS SO SO SO SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!! There is just too much to write about! It is definitely a mini-Asia, that CT just doesn't sleep. It's been a while so I can't remember everything i wanted to write about, so photos..photos..photos and more photos (pity my sexy Ixus 70 died on me after 2 days sob...)!


Highlights & Other memorable shtuff:
* All the touristy shtuff...eg..opera house, bridge, seafood buffet lunch cruise, conservatory, the rocks, darling harbour.....
* Manly beach & Bondi's sculpture by the sea
* Seoul Ria & Yama in QVB & I Spice Thai
* The rocks is like empty as on Friday night!! but Mango beer is yummy!
*Glebe is super duper especially the market on sat and brunch at Otto's!
*Oxford street is so so so long......
* Wanky FAMOUS crowd (posers loL) and the full on intense Frenchie...hm...
Stéven ;P

hahah.......I LUV THE WORLD AND EVERYONE IN IT........xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.