Saturday 8 September 2007

WorkShop & St. Jeromes (7.09.07)

So the original plan was to go to the St. Vincent's PFA at the Turf Club before bar hopping the night away. However, after running late and not getting into the city until 6:45pm Liz and I decided to find Ginger, then go straight to workshop to meet up with Stewie, Mukie and their mates. After grabbing a quick dinner at Red Wall, we met PowPow and made our way to WorkShop!!

Memories memories memories! First thing I noticed was that the Stuart Clark look alike bouncer wasn't there (lol). Surprise surprise, Markdot was there and already quite "happy" when we arrived. It was such a nice surprise coz she originally was going to the movies, so this hyped me up even more than I already was coz it's been a while since we'd been partying together. It was especially awesome as she was my WorkShop buddie when we first started going earlier in the year! We also met Mukie's Murdoch work mates and some randoms (e.g. Stevo).

To be honest..there isn't much to write about...because I don't even remember much details of the night. Most of what I do know was pieced together today after seeing the photos and also talking to people. I just remember that I had a super duper time coz I was so excited to be hanging with Muks, GoldFish and Markdot (and also everyone else that was there of-course)...it had been too long since we all went out together and had a piss up ;P

At workshop I started of with a glass of semillon sauvignon blanc then it was just shots, shots, shots and shots. We all did tequilas, Jagger bombs and absynths. Lets just say everyone was pretty happy! We danced and just chatted and it was GREAT! I do remember speaking to a French guy at WorkShop who was super duper (except for the fact he spilt he's drink all over my legs earlier on) coz he could speak a little mandarin, Japanese and god knows what else haha ... and I remember that he tried to teach me some French but I kept forgetting the lines ... ooopps. So here are some of the pics from Workshop:

Stewie, Markdot & Me @ WorkShop

Ginger, PowPow, Me & Markdot @ WorkShop

Me & Liz @ WorkShop

Me, Muks & Ginger @ WorkShop

JP, Me & Stewie @ WorkShop

Can't remember when we left WorkShop, but it might have been around 11:30pmish. We didn't 'know where to go, all we knew was that we were pissed, happy and wanted to dance. PowPow suggested that we head to some alternative night down in AC/DC lane, so we were like...koolies why not? So we were all walking and being completely silly on the road on the way to AC/DC lane...when we came across Caledonian Lane...so I was like "OMG! St. Jaromes!!!" so without much hesitation PowPow and I led the others and they just all followed us in.

Markdot, Muks & Me

Ginger, Lisa & Me

Stewie carrying Markdot

The A team walk

Keep on moving

Oops...Ginger dragging us down

St. Jeromes was completely PACKED sardines. I seriously can't remember much. I remember getting there...and squeezing in...then just drinking shit loads of beer one after the other... and I lost people...I couldn't remember seeing Liz or Ginger for most of the time! However, I do remember that I had to concentrate really hard to walk up and down the stairs in the back to get to and from the bar heaps...I was pretty drunk and wearing heels, lets just say that it's not a good combination if you wanted to stay on your feet and not your ass (lol). I also remember getting cut by glass...OUCH...my foot and finger. There were all these broken glass fragments on the ground in the back where we were. When I tried to dance...some of the glass flew up and embedded themselves into the side of my left foot. Being completely blond I tried to use my hands to wipe them away, and ended up cutting my finger. So there was all this blood coming out of my fingers...but it wasn't too painful coz i was too drunk to feel pain. But it was all OK coz PowPow came to the rescue and led me to the bar for a bandaid...I wasn't even capable of putting the bandaid on myself (*shame on me*). OH, and I also remember some random guy that came over to the wall at where we were chillaxing...with a marker or something...and we got chatting...and he wrote my name on the wall and I also told him to put Ginger's name on too...so we got on to the "St. Jerome's wall of fame" (lol).

Me & Goldfish @ St Jeromes

St Jerome's wall of fame

Goldfish & Me @ St Jeromes

So I have absolutely no idea when we left St Jeromes. I was in 100% koala mode and was just so freaking lost and had to follow someone coz I don't think I knew what was going on. We all kinda got separated and I some how ended up at Cookie and didn't even remember walking there. Then Muks called me to see where abouts I was and told me that they were at Hungry Jacks. So we went to Hungry Jacks to say bye to Mukie and his mates before getting a lift home with Ahman. Then I don't remember anything...don't even remember getting ready for bed...and just passed out basically.

Man...Junee woke me up at like 8:15am to drive her to Chinese school and I was so out of it. Still drunk and totally dehydrated to the max! Was just driving crazy like hitting curbs and stuff. BAD! And I also found dried blood on my foot so I had to clean the wound...but my fingers were ok thanx to PowPow's bandaid job! Anyhoo....I had a super duper time and now i just can't wait till next Friday...POST GRAD. BALL. Hooray...hoorah...hoorow ;) OH, and this is so totally devastating, but Ginger's bag got cleaned out at St Jeromes...she lost her camera and Creative Vision M and like $150 worth of make up that she had bought earlier. So take home message...don't leave hand bags around!

Battle scars on my foot

Battle scars on my finger

For all the pictures from this super duper night out visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/WorkshopStJeromes7907

No comments: