Sunday 23 September 2007

DMs b-day & Third Class (22.9.07)

OMG...Best night EVER!!!!!
Let's start form the beginning, OK how to start....

Well...the day began at 8:30am with a trip to the dentist...nothing horrible, just the usual yearly visit for a check up and a clean. The plan was to do that, go to the gym with Kazza nice and early so that I could head into the city with Ginger, PowPow and his mates to jump the fence for Parklife! However as usual, plans never work out especially when they involve early mornings! Instead of getting to the gym at 9:30am...we didn't get there till at least 10:30am. We ended up spending ages at the gym coz we were chatting so much, so much for exercise (loL). It was super duper catching up coz it had just been too long...no way in hell I was gona choose Parklife over you Kazza ;)

Anyhoo...by the time I got home and had a shower it was already 1pm. I rang Ginger to see how they went with the fence jumping...and she was so excited! They made it easy, past the double fences and also all the security guards. Apparently there were about 20 of them...and they all just went for it together and the guards couldn't do jack all! GOOD ON YA GUYS! I wanted to train in and join them...but after speaking to Ginger, we both decided that it wouldn't be worth it coz it would've been way harder to jump the fence alone. So instead I just stayed home and did my laundry, fell asleep in the backyard and got totally sun burnt on my cheeks. At least I caught up on the sleep debt, so by the time night fell, I was ready to PARTY!

We didn't have anything set in concrete...we knew that it was Danger Mouse (DM)'s b-day drinks @ The Croft Institute, so we thought we'd start off there and just see where the night takes us. I met up with PowPow and Ginger around 10:20pm at Flinder St and it was sooo....obvious that PowPow was totally still "buzzing"! Ginger was psyched too even though hers had already faded. I actually felt so left out when we first met up... coz they were like SO OVER THE MOON and I so wasn't. I mean I was looking forward to the night and all...but I guess at that point in time I wasn't that psyched..I needed some really really good music!

So after food in China town we made our way to the croft and met up with DM. To be honest...that place was NOT happening at all...kinda disappointed especially we had to pay $8 to get in. Was empty with really bad elecktro. We tried to dance a bit...but not soon after we all moved on together. We started to make our way to 3rd Class off Flinders lane...only to walk pass Velour Bar with people outside ushering us in and telling us that it was free entry. The music was loud and the place seemed like it was really happening...so we just went with the flow and skipped in!

Velour was definitely a lot more happening compared to the Croft, and out of total coincidence Mayuran happened to be at a friend's 21st downstairs so it all worked out! It had been so long since we had seen him so Ginger and I both jumped him when he came up! YAY! Once I started grooving to the music I started to get really really psyched. So many people asked me whether i was "Buzzing" but i was natural all the way loL. As the night went on, more of Ginger's mates showed up, which just made it even more fun coz we hadn't seen them for ever!

After a while at Velour, we decided that the music was starting to get sucky...so we managed to convince Mayuran to leave his mate's 21st and a whole bunch..say around 10 of us made our way to 3rd Class. After several attempts of going there...this time we finally made it...only to find a massive, gigantic line. The bouncer pretty much just told everyone that it was full house, so unless we were on a guest list...just leave and forget about it. Luckily, PowPow's mate Josh usually has a guest list there....so we all got in, PHEW! I think we must have been the last bunch to get in as well. 3rd Class was absolutely SICK...the place was just buzzing like there was no tomorrow! The music was fantastic, the crowd was awesome and the atmosphere was just like a rave loL. The music was going off...the crowd was going off...the lights were going off...everything was just going OFFFFFFFF............!!! We just danced and danced and danced and drank and drank and danced and drank....surprisingly I was sober the whole night even though I quite a couple of shots.

PowPow,Ginger, Chris & Me

Ben & Ginger

Mayuran was super duper generous and bought us heaps of the drinks....haha...he was pretty gone actually. From past experience you know he is gone when he starts to get aggressive (loL) and when his shirt buttons start to gradually open up, until it's off (loL), otherwise he is actually really composed when he talks to you. So I couldn't tell at all that Mayuran was that gone, even though he kept saying he was. Apparently he has now "changed his ways" and grown up...so no more aggressiveness....um...the shirt still came undone...but still a good effort!

haha...Retarded Mayuran

Drunk Mayruan

Definately drunk Mayuran

I spent a bit of time chilling with him in the open area coz he was too gone to dance....so that's when I whipped out my camera and started to snap away. We both decided that we are extremely un-photogenic people...and that he's eyes are always droopy....so I said that I was gona keep taking pics untill he opens his eyes...haha....and lets just say...lots of photos later...we eventually got there.

Droopy eyed Mayuran & Me

Common Mayuran, open the eyes

haha..that's a bit better

Anyhoo..there is no way to describe how good the night was simply by writing, you had to be there! So I'm not even going to try anymore! Let's just say we danced and danced and didn't leave until 4:30am. Then a whole bunch of us Eastern Suburbans shared a maxi-cab home together. On the taxi...we checked the cricket scores...and I was under the impression that Aust was A-OK and that we'd beat India with no hassles. Boy was I wrong. I had gottnen home and hopped in to bed, only to receive a distress call from PowPow telling me that Aust was going to LOSE!!! I was in utter SHOCK! I ran down stairs and turned the TV to watch Aust get beaten by 15 runs...and also the disappointed faces of Pointing, Clark and Hussey! Had the night not been so super duper I would've been utterly depressed...however, coz I had such a good night...the lost didn't have such a devastating effect on me as it probably would have otherwise.

BEST SAT NIGHT OUT EVER...............I LUV ALL YOU GUYZ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

For all the pics please visit: http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/ThirdClass22907

No comments: