Sunday 14 October 2007

Abbotsford Convent & LoveBox @ Element Lounge (13.10.07)

Ginger & I decided to check out the Abbotsford Convent Bakery today and also check out some sales around the Fitzroy & Collingwood area.
Can't remember much except that it was a beautiful place...and there was a "Lentil as Anything" cafe there as well...so we are going to go back and try it out another day.
The Coffee at the convent bakery wasn't so great (but then again I'm really particular with my coffee). Food-wise...they had lots of nice lunchy type of foccacias and rolls etc and they also had lots of delicious looking desserts...the lemon tart was superb!
But in general...hm....not the biggest fan of the food because you can get way better on Brunswick st easily. However the joint had a very nice atmosphere and I would luv to go back with a picnic rug and just chillax on a sunnier day...that would be kool.
We took lots of photos coz the place was so pretty!





After the Convent...we ventured to Smith St. and Brunswick St Fitzroy...and basically just frolicked in the sun shopping and having fun. We also found this very sexy Valiant parked in some random street between Smith and Brunswick....so Ginger and I decided to sex it up and take photos with it. We were quick though coz we were too scared that some hunky dude was gona come out and bash us up for touching his baby loL! T'was fun, no doubt about that!




For all the pics from the convent go& the Valian plz visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/AbbotsfordConventRandomSexyCar131007

Got home late arvo around 5pm...and was so tired....I just fell asleep for a couple of hours before getting up and getting ready for LoveBox! It's been the longest time since I've been Asian night clubbing, I was kinda excited (yes...sad i know). Ginger, Paul, Ben and I cabbed in together coz it was cold. It turned out to be a really really really good night coz I bumped into friends that I hadn't hung out for years etc....I MISS YOU ALL ;)




I was also introduced to this new drink...and that would be scotch on dry...which apparently means that it's with ginger-ale...see i didn't know that before...but I think I liked the drink because of the ginger ale and not the scotch loL! So...basically danced the night away and had lotsa fun ;P oh...and yay I got Mayuran in the club for FREE...was so funny..basically just walked out got a stamp for pass out...saw that the people at the desk were really busy...and just walked Mayuran in...easy as that hahahaha............



For all the photos from LoveBox please visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/LoveBox131007

No comments: