Sunday 14 October 2007

The Bang Gang Deejays (29.09.07)

Omg...I've been so super super slack with my blog. It's time that i redeemed myself and try catch up...even though I've already forgotten so much of what I've done coz it's been so many weeks *sigh*!

Ok, so lets see... This Friday night I went back to 3rd Class with Hans, PowPow, Hien and their mates coz we all got tix to the Bang Gang Deejays! Coz it was ages ago...I don't remember the details...so the photos will have to tell the story.

Cheeky Hans & Me

Hien & co.

Hien, Josh, PowPow & Me

Robot Hans

Hans, Kaz & Me

But I do remember it being an awesome awesome night out with loads of crazy Elecktro dancing! Then again...every weekend out has been super duper recently!

For all the photos from this super duper night please go to:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/TheBangGangDeejays28907

No comments: