Saturday 23 June 2007

Ginger's 22nd @ Eurotrash (22.06.07)

So I woke up on Friday morning feeling totally crap because my stupid cold just decided to get worse out of all days! I dragged myself to uni as per usual and decided that I was going to get all my work done quick, so that i could go home early after the ACB student society AGM for some much needed sleep before Ginger's 22nd Birthday bash at Eurotrash.

The
AGM was funny because hardly any students showed up. It was like all the honours students in ACB just decided that Friday was the day that they were all going to slack off - bar two of them (good on you girls), I don't think MallyMoodle was too impressed being the president and all. Hey, but no one was going to complain because this meant more free pizza for the rest of us ;) John, Kirsty and I really made the most of this "student society" AGM! and I'm pretty sure that there were enough pizzas left over for Addy's lunch and probably dinner on Sat.

So I headed home after lunch and basically just passed out on my bed for bout 2hrs and woke up thinking that it was actually Saturday. I was that refreshed! I got ready for
Eurotrash, ate basically half of a family size apple blueberry pie (mmm......) for dinner and headed to PAs to say hey to Mars and ACB work peeps. I think all the sugar in the pie really made me super duper hypo...because I couldn't stop fidgeting the whole way in on the train. While walking down Grattan St i thought..."hey this is great, I'm so pumped up for a good night of hardcore dancing....hm...I'll just top this feeling off by having a long black...yay...caffeine". So you can really imagine that by the time i got to PAs....i was pretty bouncy and I just wanted to go dancing. We sat around and chatted for a while....people drank beer...I had a tequila shot...and not before long it was time to head to Eurotrash!

Mars and I actually made a little stop at a kebab shop
because she was starving. So i watched her eat a kebab...It looked bloody sensational...so i think next time i get a kebab craving...I reckon I know where I'm going!So we finally get to Eurotrash bout 9:30pm and saw some of Ginger's mate there sitting down at the table...but the birthday girl was no where in sight! So I ring her and she was like "WHAT!!" people are there...ok i'm coming now....It turns out that she was pre-drinking at Manchuria, and probably having too much! Ginger finally shows and the party officially began! It was obvious that she was already tipsy if not drunk by the time she got to Eurotrash. I could tell because whenever anyone asks if she's already drunk...she blinks her eyes like 20 times, acts like a cute little girl and looks innocent and says "no". When adorable Gingers comes out....it's a sign! So through out the night people bought her cocktails and drinks...I did a jager bomb with her ;) Then Erin and Liz my high school mates showed so i kinda left Ginger and my Camera for a while to chat and drink with them. OMG by the time I came back to see her maybe 30 mins later....she was so so so so drunk....in total koala mode! When she gave you a hug standing up....she's literally hanging off you and swaying like there was no tomorrow! It was kinda of really cute actually. So guys, no need to say...as pathetic as this sounds...she was home by 11pm!!!! Nicky offered to take her home because she was just so drunk and sleepy that she started to fall asleep at the bench, with the bar people looking like they wanted to kick her out (lol). Even when PowPow and I tried to get her to have a choof with us, she just couldn't stand! So John the painter and Nicky carried her to the car and that was the end of Ginger's 22nd b-day drinks. She totally beat my 23rd.....I mean from this you can really tell we are related, going hard early and all, the only difference being I got home by 1am after 11 jager bombs in 3hrs. The funniest thing is that a couple of hours later, I bumped into two of her good uni mates who had just rocked up. They were confused and didn't know where Ginger was so I broke the bad news to them...Bec looked like she was in total shock and disbelieve when I told her. She actually held that face for about 5 mins straight as well...was pretty hilarious!
So after speaking to Ginger today....she confirms that she remembers nothing......and that apparently she puked in her sleep because she woke up with vomit all over her bed and had to relocate during the course of the night (YEW!).
hahahahaaa.....I'm just glad that as her big sis I can tease her about it like there is no tomorrow!
You know I luv you lots Ginger
xoxoxoxoxoxox hugz and hope you had a bloody good 22nd birthday ;) For more photos from Ginger's 22nd @ Eurotrash visit:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/dancinghula/PAsKTS22ndEurotrash22607

No comments: