Sunday 17 June 2007

What can I say...I'm no longer a blog virgin

Well.....to convince my friends that I'm actually not that much of a "all talk and no actions" girl, I've decided that this is IT. I've finally sat my ass down not only just in front of my laptop, but a blogging site after endless months of talking about blogging!
So why? why has it taken me forever? I guess apart from the fact that this actually requires "writing" (English has never been my forte), I'm not a very computer orientated person and whenever I'm actually on the net i just get really distracted doing other shtuff. But this is why I am blogging! I've just recently bought my very much beloved sexy Canon Ixus 70, so this is an excellent way for all my buddies to grab photos instead of me having to send it to them all the time! I also realized that now that I'm working full time....I've had lots of time to do a lot of guilt free partying. Yes, that's right...no more exams, reading papers, writing reports or studying (not mentioning the $$$$ factor...i can actually AFFORD to go out and have a bloody good time). Sadly, i also have to admit the ageing factor...yes *sigh* my memory is not what it used to be. I can hardly remember what i did last weekend and it's only Monday.
So basically I'm having such a fun time at the moment it will be just wrong to forget! So here we go......lets see if i can actually keep this up ;) (for my sake lol)........ciao

No comments: